Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Business Intelligence (ETL Developer)
- Build enterprise level database solutions to support advanced analytics, reporting and marketing for customer operations.
- Help guide the evolution of a business intelligence data warehouse and enable the agile development of our engine for Next Best Action operations.
- You will have the opportunity to work with a wide array of data including billing, network performance and customer profile data to drive key business decisions and officially reported company metrics.
- Significant experience using ETL tools such as SAS Data Management or Informatica to transform large data sets across different DBMS platforms.
- Expert level SQL skills to aggregate, filter and analyze large data sets on a variety of DBMS. Teradata is preferred. Oracle, sQ
- Able to debug code written by other people; including understanding the business logic implemented and ensuring the code is optimized.
- Experience using SAS products such as Enterprise Guide and Data Integration studio.
- Ability to work closely with business stakeholders to translate ambiguous requirements into efficient code to deliver expected results.
- Experience reading and understanding business documents (SRS, BRD).
- Able to prioritize, multitask and execute tasks in a high pressure environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills is required.
- Amenable to work in San Mateo and Shifting schedule.
Job no: CTAQ00139
Closing Date: Saturday, 18 April 2020