Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Business Intelligence Production Support
• Support and troubleshoot technical problems within the BI Environment
• Support production processes within BI teams
• Support outages, delays & major deployments within the BI environment
• University Degree in Software/Computer Engineering, Computer Science
• 6+ years of industry experience working with complex ETLs and relational databases.
• Hands on experience with technologies such as Teradata, Base SAS, SAS DI Studio, Talend and IBM LSF is preferred.
• Ability to create, evaluate and implement ETL support controls such as self-healing processes, triggers, control tables, alerts, etc.
• Collaborative spirit to share learnings and knowledge with peers.
• Experience with Unix/Linux and Windows operating systems, especially in scripting on these platforms
• Experience with Big Data and unstructured data technologies including HDFS, Spark, Map Reduce, Hive, Impala, Cloudera, NoSQL, Oozie, Sqoop is an asset.
• Experience with OLAP or data visualization technologies such as Tableau and Microstrategy is an asset.
• Strong sense of initiative and ability to prioritize
Job no: DYAT00206
Closing Date: Friday, 24 July 2020