Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
GBS Managing Partner
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must have sales target and service delivery expectations
- He / She is expected to have proven experience and knowledge needed to develop new business opportunities, leading to client acceptance of the company's terms and conditions for services delivery.
- He / she must understand large and complex services engagements in their area of expertise, with a demonstrated expert knowledge of the appropriate methods and skills needed to solve business problems in the client's industry.
- He / she is expected to contribute to the growth of intellectual capital within your practice area and to support the development of other consultants through participation in mentoring or coaching activities.
- He / she must establish trusted long-term relationships with clients through your ability to articulate solutions.
- He / she must develop strong and trusted relationships with other areas of the company used in the delivery of complex services.
- This role will require you the skills needed to win client trust and confidence leading to the acceptance of new proposals in a manner that supports and reinforces business objectives within your area of practice.
- He / she is expected to identify new business opportunities, creatively participate in the development of solutions, and to provide strong assistance to the company in the winning of that business.
- He / she must be familiar with the contractual requirements for your area of practice and be capable of drafting and reviewing responses to Requests for Information (RFI), responses to Requests for Proposal (RFL), company contacts, and the company's statement of work.
- He / She must lead a functional / business unit
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably CEO/SVP/AVP/VP/Directors specializing in Corporate Strategy/Top Management
Job no: BHAP00029
Location: Metro Manila, Boni Avenue, Mandaluyong City, Bonifacio Global City Taguig, Cubao, Quezon City, Ortigas, Quezon City
Closing Date: Sunday, 8 March 2020