Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
IT Development Director
You will have an opportunity to:
- Lead teams of developers, Software engineers, Programmers and Business Intelligence professionals to execute on key development projects
- Inspire and spur innovation and proposal of key technology development opportunities
- Elevate , coach, coach and mentor leaders of the IT department
- Be the senior technology leader representing Client'sat key IT recruitment events and participate in speaking engagements
- Partner with recruitment in establishing our Clients as a career destination for IT development professionals
- Present and report to senior executives on a regular basis on the milestones and accomplishments of the development team
- Establish key metrics of success for the IT development team
- Provide direction, insight on how projects can be effectively delivered and executed on
- Develop cross functional and cross business relationship focused on wide initiatives and process improvement projects
- Serves as the relationship Manager for all IT development requirements
You will be a great fit on our team if…
- An inspiring and empowering leader who has approximately 8-10 years+ experience in IT Development, with a proven leadership track record (in creating and developing engaged IT teams to deliver critical projects)
- A graduate of computer science or engineering
- Experienced operating within am agile environment or framework
- Knows how to program and project manage to ensure quality on time delivery of IT projects
- Naturally curious on how things work and is a self proclaimed “Tech geek”
- Possess a wide network or rolodex of IT professionals in the development space
- Experienced building and recruiting high performing IT development teams
- Has experience and knowledge of full stack development
- Strong experience and knowledge of IT production administration and operations activities and controls
- Knowledge and Experience in different Cloud Infrastructure – Office 365, Azure, VMWare, Citrix, AWS
- Technical skills and knowledge of information technology networks, systems, Telephony, peripherals and software applications
Job no: CRAQ00127
Closing Date: Apply now!