Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Manager Software Development
* Manage a high performing team of developers
* Acts as a release manager by tracking and approving theprojects for deployment
* Ensures proper alignment on directives with Main Office andoffshore team
* Provide time estimates for projects and prioritize multipletasks effectively
* Develop and implement web applications when need arises
* Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions
* Test performance, implement software, and document systemswhen need arises
* Support programs developed for internal customers when needarises
* Ensure the quality control while respecting pre-determinedbusiness rules and deadlines
* Enhance and support existing tools and databaseinfrastructures
* Publish reports at the agent and call center level
* Possess approximately 5 years’ experience leading highperforming software development teams
* Have a degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Experienced in Visual Studio TFS
- Good knowledge of Windows environment
- Good knowledge of MS SQL 2005+
- Experienced in relational database analysis
- Strong knowledge of BI/Query, MS Project, and ACDs –Symposium, Avaya, IEX, or equivalent)
* Experience in Robotics Process Automation is a major plus, onsoftware like Blue Prism
* Experienced in the design, development and maintenance ofenterprise-level data systems such as Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata, SAS, orothers.
* Expert-level web design experience with Asp.Net 4.0
* Experienced in designing and implementing web-based reportingsolutions
* You have outstanding spoken and written English skills
* You thrive in an exciting and fast paced nature of working ona tech support floor
* You are passionate about being an advocate for the customerand willing to go the extra mile
* Your are not someone who gets easily flustered when handlingmany tasks at once
* You have a collaborative spirit
Job no: CZBT00152
Closing Date: Saturday, 25 April 2020