Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
- Bachelors Degree Graduate in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant fields
- Knowledge on client server architecture and network performance evaluation
- Knowledge on DOM Document Object Model or how JS treats a browser rendered HTML page
- Knowledge on render blocking project or critical rendering path along with Google page speed scoring rules
- Knowledge on using GIT version controlling using Github
- Knowledge on Apache and/or NGINX web server and it’s configuration, htaccess full file from the HTML5 boilerplate and browser hacks
- Master semantic coding approach, moduler CSS or use a CSS pre processors like LESS, SCSS and Stylus
- Master the method of DOM traversal, DOM events and related topics
- Master of any automation tools like grunt and HTMC/CSS frameworks such as Twitter Bootstrap an it’s components
- Responsible in doing speed optimization, script concatenation, minification, cross browser compatible html layout
- Responsible in doing Front-end automation or build task that includes compiling CSS pre-processor code to original CSS code
- Concatenating multiple CSS and JS files into one to substantially reduce HTTP request.
Job no: DYAW00208
Location: Quezon City, Manila, Mandaluyong, Taguig
Closing Date: Friday, 24 July 2020