Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
SAP MM Inventory Management
* Analyze and design the “to-be” business processes.
* Work with the business process team, client team to assess current capabilities and identify high-level customer requirements.
* Serve as functional experts of the module and processes in scope.
* Identify and define detailed product requirements and use cases.
* Set up and maintain the Requirements and Traceability deliverable.
* Work with the Project Manager, architects, and other team members to define metrics and performance goals for the application.
* Participate in transitioning the requirements and use cases to the designers, developers, and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements.
* Assist in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, user acceptance, and operational acceptance testing.
* Participate in quality management reviews as outlined in the Verification and Validation Overview, in particular reviews of the designs, prototypes and other requirements work products to ensure they fulfill the requirements.
* Serve as a resource for the change enablement team as they evaluate training and performance support needs and design the training and performance support products.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant field
* At least 2 years IT related work experience
* Extensive knowledge and working experience in handling SAP particularly SAP-MM Inventory Management
Job no: EOAS00223
Location: Mandaluyong, Quezon City, Taguig
Closing Date: Wednesday, 23 December 2020