Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Sr. Application Developer
- Develop clean and well-organized code of robust, scalable and high performing applications using the .NET MVC Framework
- Identify, communicate and provide solutions to any/all development challenges and issues
- Provide trouble-shooting solutions on existing projects that may have a significant impact on the business.
- Ensuring solutions are aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization’s architectural standards
- Collaborate with team members to contribute towards knowledge-exchange and development to achieve deliverables and goals
- Update program documentation, user manuals and/or operations manuals based on changes made to applications/systems
- Coordinate with key business users to clarify requirements
- Must have experience and strong skills in ASP.NET/.NET, C#, MVC
- Proven experience working with databases/SQL Programming (such as SQL Server, PL/SQL, MySQL)
- Knowledgeable and/or can adapt to any JS Frameworks (Bootstrap, Vue.JS, ReactJS or similar)
- Experience in development using Visual Studio and tools
- Experience in MS Azure or any similar cloud technologies (like, AWS, Google Cloud) is an advantage
- Familiarity with version/source control (eg. SVN, TFS, Git) is a plus
- Knowledgeable in Agile development methodologies
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience in the field is required
Job no: DYAT00205
Closing Date: Friday, 24 July 2020